Friday, January 6, 2012

Corrin Gets A Little List-y


I am sure ya'll are thinking "Corrin, What the heck? It's January..."


 I realize that most of you are probably bundled up, but hey! I recently moved to Los Angeles and it happens to be ridiculously warm here so I am eating it up and I have pulled out all my summer clothes. 


I want to talk about this wonderful pair of olive colored paper bag shorts from Forever 21. Today, I have been making a lot of lists so in keeping with the fashion (HaHa...Fashion...get it?!) I am going to make a quick list of the reasons why these shorts are a wonderful piece to add to your wardrobe.



  1. High Waist (legs appear longer)
  2. Gathered Waist (waist appears smaller)
  3. Cuffed Leg Openings (thighs appear slimmer)
  4. Sash (looks freaking adorable)
  5. Functional Pockets (Come on ladies, we know we won't use them but... cute!)
Come on people, what's not to love here? 

1 comment:

  1. I'd say I'm jealous that you're wearing summer clothes in January, but since I don't get cold I tend to wear summer clothes year round anyway! LOL

    And functional pockets are LOVE! I hate that half the time I have to get pants that don't have pockets. UGH! So annoying. And I love the little sashy thing. Very adorable :)

    ReplyDelete